INTRODUCING WORLD’S FIRST FOLD-OUT CABIN.
One minute, you are pulling your camper down a trail so narrow that the dog walking ahead of you has to wag his tail up and down. Nine minutes later, you are standing in a 700 cubic feet weekend cabin wide and tall enough for an NBA starting lineup and its coach—a sprawling twelve wide, a soaring 7' 5" tall. And it’s cool all summer and warm all winter, thanks to seven-window cross-ventilation, proprietary R7 insulation, and optional electric air conditioner and electric or propane heater, so you and your gang can go anywhere you want, every day of the year.
A CABIN THAT FITS IN A STORAGE SHED.
Folded down, this amazing camper stands just 6' 7" and only four feet wide. So you can tuck it into your garage or stow it in a storage shed.
And it’s “Grandma certified™,” as we proudly say. With its mechanical lift assist, you (or Grandma) can set it up and break it down in less than ten minutes—with just a push and a pull.
And speaking of storage, the camper offers 83 cubic feet of dry storage and optional side carriers for kayaks, bikes, paddle boards—all your favorite weekend toys.
SEE THE AMERICA OTHER AMERICANS MISS.
Your Camp365 breezes down roads and sneaks down trails.
Down the road, its patented Expandable Axle creates a six foot wide wheel base. It’s so aerodynamic and narrow—just four feet wide—and light—just 1480 pounds—that you save on gas every trip.
Get to your spot, collapse the axle in just 90 seconds, and your wheelbase shrinks to just under four feet wide. NOW, you can take it to places no other camper can go.
SLEEPS SIX. AMAZES MILLIONS.
The most ingenious camper in the world? The U.S. Patent Office must think so. They’ve granted two patents already, with many more innovative ideas pending.
It’s just the camper you’d expect from a half-dozen engineer nerds who love the outdoors—and having beautiful places all to themselves.
It’s “the cabin that goes everywhere” every day of the year.
KEY FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Cabin interior max length: 8' 5"
- Cabin interior max width: 11' 8"
- Cabin Interior max height: 7' 6"
- Cabin Interior living space: 700 cubic ft.
- Exterior max width: Trail 48", Road 71.5"
- Exterior max height: 10'
- Exterior road and trail height 6' 8"
- Ground clearance: 11.25"
- Road mode length: 15' 4"
- Optional Fold-in cots: 80" x 33"
- Unloaded trailer weight: 1480 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight rating: 2000 pounds
- Exterior dry storage side bins: 5.6 cubic feet
- Nose cone dry storage: 39 cubic feet
- Interior dry storage floor bins: 10.8 cubic feet
- Exterior road mode dry storage: 28 cubic feet
- Dual 12 Volt battery storage
- Portable propane water heater/shower
- Shower system for outside use
- Modular fresh water system: 5-20 gallons
- Grey water tank 15 gallons
- City water connection
- Interior and exterior proprietary toilet system
- Tow vehicle connection recharges battery while hauling
- City or campground electric hook up
- Solar panel solution
- Main cabin interior LED lighting
- Interior and exterior LED storage lighting
- 12VDC - 2 outlets; 110 VAC – 2 outlets; and USB - 2 connections
- Energy efficient refrigerator and freezer available
- Bluetooth speaker system
- Optional 15" Wheel Kit for greater clearance
- Patented Expanding Axle with variable wheel base: trail mode 48" or road mode 71.5", trail legal for all county/state trails that allow vehicles under 50"
- Independent torsion axle suspension
- 12" wheels in black or silver
- Powder coated aluminum chassis
- 11.25" standard ground clearance
- Optional electric brakes
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- CO2 Detector
- Interior hardwall keyed door lock
- Exterior side door locks
INSULATION VENTILATION SHADE
- Hard wall composite insulation on end side walls and doors (Approximate R value of 7)
- Puncture resistant, translucent, waterproof roof
- Proprietary duel layer insulation system for hot or cold weather
- Optional zip-in liners for added insulation
- Thermostat-controlled heating or cooling system (optional)
- 12,000 / 18,000 modular BTU propane heater (optional)
- Five hard side tinted glass and screened windows
- Dual 38" x 26" zip-in mesh windows with sun shade
- Two zip-on extended rain and shade awning (optional)
SETUP, CLEANUP, AND TAKEDOWN
- Seven Point Leveling System on dirt, mud, snow and sand
- Grandma certified™: deploys in minutes in all seasons
- Connects to a standard 2" ball hitch
- Marine grade coated flooring for easy cleaning
- Marine grade snap-in carpet for added comfort (optional)
- Integrated tire changing system
- Proprietary exterior side wall lift system
- Proprietary modular wall lift system
- Proprietary folding dual cot system
- Rear hatch transforms into interior table